Semi-custom design and development project to develop embedded gateway for OEM
This product is protected by FieldSafe.
OEMs can enjoy the benefits of the cloud connectivity through the MSA Grid. The ProtoNode is MSA Grid-enabled, meaning all ProtoNodes can be registered to the MSA Grid, MSA’s device cloud for the IIoT. The MSA Grid web interface lets users remotely access, in a secure fashion, the FS-GUI and custom web applications that are available locally on the ProtoNode. These applications offer functionality for configuration, monitoring, logging, security, diagnostics, and updates.
1. MSA Grid SUPPORT
- Register your ProtoNode to the MSA Grid interface for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management
- Provide multiple protocol support for any protocol translation as a full-featured, field-programmable OEM protocol gateway solution
- Use the ProtoNode to translate between BACnet MS/TP and BACnet/IP protocols, reduce traffic over a BACnet network by providing fast data communication, and easily connect to remote BACnet networks
- Ensure interoperability between any industrial and/or building automation protocols with one or more of the 140+ protocols supported by MSA
- Automatically discover known devices on the network and be configured to provide the protocol translation necessar
- Via DIP switches. Enable manufacturers to pre-load multiple predefined configuration
- OpenVPN allows users to remotely connect local software to their remote site ethernet devices via FieldServer for software updates and changes
- An MSA Grid feature that allows users to view the web page on their remote device via the remote FieldServer
- This FieldServer feature assists users enter valuable site information to enable rich analytics when analyzing or diagnosing data from all sites via the MSA Grid
- A rich Edge Gateway feature that enables manipulation of device data on the FieldServer to produce useful data using a JSON logic engine embedded in the FieldServer Gateway