Embedded co-processor module expands OEM's addressable markets with cloud connectivity and multi-protocol support
ProtoCessors are a family of low-cost TTL to RS-485, Ethernet, and LonWorks embedded coprocessor modules that enable original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to connect to the cloud and rapidly implement various industrial, building, and machine automation protocols in their products.
The ProtoCessor provides OEMs the ability to fully configure the OEM IIoT gateway module to meet specific product, customer, or application needs, yet still utilize the same socket and hardware of an OEM electronics board. The manufacturer downloads the new configuration via a downloadable file or host PC.
The ProtoCessor is BTL (BACnet Testing Laboratories) Marked, LonMark Certified, DNP3 Conformance Tested, and RoHS Compliant. These approvals and certifications assure our customers that we carry only the highest quality of products and performance.
This product is protected by FieldSafe.
- Register your ProtoCessor to the MSA Grid interface for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management
- Minimize coding and hardware demands or changes to current OEM design
- Reduce costs on purchases of source code and engineering time
- Fits on any OEM’s PCB circuit board hardware for maximum flexibility and ease-of-installation
- Provide multiple protocol support for any protocol translation as a full-featured, field-programmable OEM protocol gateway solution
- Ensure interoperability between any industrial and/or building automation protocols
- Provide fast data communication while reducing traffic over a BACnet network
- Automatically discover known devices on the network and be configured to provide the protocol translation necessary
- Enable manufacturers to pre-load multiple predefined configuration
- An MSA Grid feature that allows users to view the web page on their remote device via the remote FieldServer
- This FieldServer feature assists users enter valuable site information to enable rich analytics when analyzing or diagnosing data from all sites via the MSA Grid
- A rich Edge Gateway feature that enables manipulation of device data on the FieldServer to produce useful data using a JSON logic engine embedded in the FieldServer Gateway