Scalable and secure remote access from anywhere
Ensure a scalable, stable, and secure connection to your devices in the field with the OpenVPN application With OpenVPN, a FieldServer gateway can enable technicians to remotely connect to their Ethernet devices/PLCs in the field. Technicians can remotely access devices with Windows management/configuration programs to perform diagnostics, download new firmware, and reprogram devices without going on site. OpenVPN also enables connections to webservers located on remote Ethernet devices.OpenVPN establishes an encrypted and authenticated secure tunnel from a technician’s local PC or mobile device to remote devices connected to the FieldServer. The FieldServer acts as a proxy, allowing access to the site devices.
- Communicate using any Ethernet Protocol when an OpenVPN connects to a FieldServer.
- Scalable VPN server that is easy to set up and manage.
- Support for both site-to-site and remote access virtual networking.
- Easy distribution of VPN clients and connection profiles directly from the OpenVPN Access Server.
- Ability to set up fine-grained access controls at user and group levels