To enhance the modularity of the F2 X-TREM helmet, MSA developed a wide range of accessories perfectly suited for all applications.
From helmet mounted lighting solutions to secure operations at night, to tight eye protection for wildland fire-fighting, MSA thoroughly engineered each accessory to optimize safety in a wide variety of technical rescue and wildland firefighting missions.
- Responder : high comfort, tight wildland fire safety goggle with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating
- Face protection visors, clear or mesh, for extrication and forestry type activities
- Neck curtains with various materials and area of coverage
- Helmet mounted hearing protection (SNR 31dB) for noisy applications
- Compatibility with Full face mask (harness or helmet mounted version)
- Helmet mounted, ATEX lighting solutions for enhanced, hands free visibility
- Retro-reflective stickers to enhance wearer’s visibility in low light conditions
- Helmet mounted voice communication headsets to enable connection to portable radiosa